Best Mineral Sunscreen – A Little Information About SPF
Best Mineral Sunscreen
Best mineral sunscreen you can lie on the beach in summer or receive the rays refracted from the snowy slopes.
No matter why you are in the sun, one thing is vital: protect your skin. Having sunscreen allows you to have more fun outdoors.
How does sunscreen work?
Young Living Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 protects your skin all year long. Watch this video for full clarification, and see a summary below.
- Many sunscreens contain avobenzone, oxybenzone, retinyl palmitate, parabens, phthalates, and petrochemicals.
- PABA and 1,4-dioxane, UV chemical absorbers, artificial colors, and synthetic fragrances.
- Premium Sunscreens – Using ingredients like zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, sunscreen helps block UV rays instead of absorbing them.
- However, trying to make them more attractive to the consumer, many of the so-called “natural sun creams” end up using zinc oxide nanoparticles in their formula.
What Makes Young Living Mineral Sunscreen different?
When scientists at Young Living formulated our mineral sunscreen, they wanted to develop the best for kids, adults, and anyone in the family.
They knew UV protection was the right way to create a suitable protector, so a zinc oxide protector (a barrier) was the correct formulation.
But Young Living scientists, backed by the Seed to Seal guarantee of creating the highest quality product, developed a sunscreen that uses zinc oxide without nanoparticles.
Young Living Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50:
- Now that you are experienced in sunscreen work, please look at what makes our SPF 50 formula a top-quality product.
- Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 | Young living:
- Gary Young formulated a unique blend of skin-friendly essential oils for this sunscreen. Includes 100% pure Helichrysum, Lavender, Myrrh, Carrot Seed, and Frankincense oils.
- This sunscreen is lightweight, fast-absorbing, and provides your skin with added protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Adults and children will get powerful sun protection without harsh chemicals.
It was developed to provide a non-greasy finish.
- Young Living Mineral Sunscreen can be used under your Savvy Minerals by Young Living makeup. Please see the package label for more information.
- Unlike most sunscreens, our Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 is reef safe. The formula does not contain chemicals like oxybenzone and octinoxate, which cause coral bleaching.
- Likewise, our nano particle-free formula makes it impossible for coral to ingest zinc oxide particles.
- This sunscreen is resilient to water and sweat for up to 80 minutes, so you will have protection during your exercise session and while spending time in the pool.
- As indicated before, the Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 formula is made with pure and natural ingredients.
- It does not contain avobenzone, oxybenzone, retinyl palmitate, parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals.
- PABA and 1,4-dioxane, UV chemical absorbers, dyes, and artificial fragrances.
- We are very proud that this sunscreen has the Skin Cancer Foundation seal of approval for daily use.
- Our Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 has been dermatologically tested to be absorbed by the skin without leaving a white residue.
A little information about SPF
- What do you know about the sun protection factor (SPF)? This widely used term can be confusing and can lead us to assume that the higher the number, the greater the protection.
- Well, this is partly true. SPF is used to measure protection against UVB rays that can cause cancer.
- If skin burns after being in the sun for 10 minutes, sunscreen with an SPF 15 will allow you to be in the sun for approximately 150 minutes (a factor of 15 times longer) without burning yourself.
- The SPF is not intended to help you determine the duration of the deterioration when wearing it.
- The SPF scale is not linear. For example, an SPF 10 blocks 90% of UVB rays, and an SPF 30 blocks 97% of UVB rays.
- And an SPF 50 blocks 98% of UVB rays. Very high SPFs like 75 or 100 do not offer significantly more protection.
Also Read: Our Favorite Powder Foundation