Hair Dye for Dark Hair
When changing your look and looking much more beautiful and sophisticated, hair dye for dark hair is an excellent option.
It is possible to change the style and renew our image through just a couple of steps.
However, most of these products contain chemical ingredients that can seriously damage the hair strands.
4 Dyes To Give Your Dark Hair a Makeover
We show you 4 dyes ideal for dark hair, which will give your hair a boost without damaging it (so much) in the process.
You will look modern, elegant, and full of style.
1 Mahogany red
- It is the perfect contrast between reddish and dark brown, ideal for those looking for a more radical look change.
- In addition to being sophisticated, sensual, and glamorous, this color flatters any skin tone and radiates the face while softening the features.
- It also helps the skin not look too pale and gives the hair a much brighter and more vibrant look.
- To take care of it correctly, apply color masks that prolong and intensify the tone. Don’t wash it daily, as this will prevent the dye from fading faster.
- If you want to change your image without risking your hair completely modifying it, this color is just what you are looking for.
- Thanks to its peculiar combination of copper, brown, and gold tones, this dye is perfect for adding luminosity to the face and giving it a tanned touch that you will love.
- To maintain the tone for months, use a special shampoo for dyed hair and apply a toning mask twice a week to get an intense color for longer.
- The balayage is ideal for women who want to change their style slightly. This technique has a reddish base and lighter reflections in a mahogany tone.
- This combination brings warmth and luminosity to your hair while giving it depth due to its incredible three-dimensional effect.
- Flawless if you are looking for a sophisticated and super feminine makeover.
4 Medium brown
- This stain boasts a mahogany base and understated amber babylights. Its sophisticated and beautiful color illuminates the face, softens the features, and improves your hair’s appearance.
- As if that were not enough, it also hides damaged or dry hair, gives the impression of having much fuller hair, and adds shine.
- Its main benefit is that it prepares not require as much maintenance.
- To converse the tone for months and keep your hair looking spectacular, you only need to use a special shampoo for colored hair and avoid excessive heat tools.
Also Read: Our Favorite Powder Foundation