Best Acne Prone Skin Sunscreen
The most effective sunscreen for acne-prone skin. With these sunscreens for sensitive, acne-prone skin, you can get an even tan and prevent your skin from ageing prematurely.
Our best picks for Acne-prone skin
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Face Sunscreen SPF 60
- If you’re looking for a sunscreen that’s frivolous, oil-free, waterproof, anti-aging, or highly effective,
- The La Roche-Posay Anthelios Face Sun SPF 60 facial sunscreen ticks all of those boxes and more.
- Dermatologist tested and approved, this facial sunscreen offers broad-spectrum SPF 60 protection.
- While helping to protect your skin’s youthful glow and visibly reduce the appearance of sun damage,
- It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology and antioxidants to defend against free radicals.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Facial Sunscreen is good for sensitive, acne-prone skin because it doesn’t cause breakouts and has been tested for allergies.
- to breakouts and can be used under or on top of makeup.
- Its ultra-light texture and matte finish mean you won’t have a shiny or shiny face after application.
Neutrogena Clear Face SPF 30
- When you have acne-prone skin, the last thing you want to do is cause a breakout by applying and reapplying sunscreen.
- Instead of running out and risking sunburn to save your skin from pesky pimples,
- Look to Neutrogena’s Clear Face Sun sunscreen that features powerful Helioplex technology that blocks UVA and UVB rays.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is great for people with acne because it doesn’t have any oil or scent.
- It has a matte finish and is 80 minutes water-resistant, so you won’t have to reapply too often.
- As the most dermatologist-recommended brand, Neutrogena has a pretty brilliant track record.
Kiss My Face-Face Factor Sunscreen SPF 30
- If you’re looking for an anti-aging, ultra-hydrating sunscreen lotion, Kiss My Face’s Face Factor sunscreen is one of the best on the market.
- This method doesn’t have a smell and protects against a wide range of UV rays. It’s also waterproof, so it’s great for a day at the beach or pool.
- It is also rich in antioxidants like green tea and licorice extracts, which help fight harmful free radicals.
- Here, natural hyaluronic acid, hydresia oleosomes, and anti-aging peptides work together to reduce the look of wrinkles.
- And aloe and cucumber extract hydrate and smooth skin throughout the day.
- Athletes’ Favorite:Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Face Free-Oil Lotion Sunscreen
- If you love being active outdoors, you need a facial sunscreen that stays on and can hold up against sweat and rub off.
- Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Face Free-Oil Lotion Sunscreen SPF 70+ fits perfectly and is great for any vigorous outdoor activity.
- It is water and sweat-resistant and will not sting if it gets in your eyes.
- It has been formulated with clinically proven Helioplex, an advanced sunscreen technology.
- and offers superior broad-spectrum protection against skin-burning UVA and UVB rays.
- Neutrogena Sport Face Lotion is PABA-and oil-free, so it’s perfect for sensitive skin and won’t clog pores or cause breakouts.
Andre Lorent Daily Rehydrating Sunscreen: SPF 30+
- If you don’t like the hassle or inconvenience of applying moisturiser and sunscreen to your face every day,
- Try this combination of sun cream and moisturiser from Andre Lorent.
- This product combines all the benefits of a daily moisturiser with the enhanced UV protection of an anti-aging sunscreen.
- If you are picky about the smell and feel of sunscreen on your skin, you will love this oil-free, fragrance-free product.
- Andre Lorent’s Daily Rehydrating Sunscreen absorbs into the skin very quickly, leaving no sticky residue.
- Free radicals can damage the skin, but antioxidants and natural ingredients like papaya and seaweed extract stop this from happening. These ingredients also hydrate and nourish the skin, making it look healthy and radiant.