Sun Protection Write for Us: Most of us will take advantage of the more excellent weather by spending more time outside as we move towards the summer. After a long winter, soaking up some sun may be excellent for the soul, but it is unsuitable for your skin.
Sun exposure is the primary cause of more than 90% of skin cancers. The Dermatological Society of New Jersey advises the public to practice sun safety precautions this summer and consult a dermatologist if any moles or blemishes are noticed in observance of National Skin Cancer Awareness Month.
Ways to Protect Yourself from the Sun
- Use sunscreen by a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15. Reapply it every two hours and make sure it is water-resistant, especially after swimming or sweating.
- To give your skin enough time to absorb sunscreen, apply it for 30 minutes before going outside.
- Put enough sunblock on your skin. The average adult should use one ounce of sunscreen to protect their face, neck, arms, and legs.
- Wear protective clothes, such as long sleeve shirts, trousers, caps, and sunglasses.
- Go for cover whenever you can, especially between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm when the sun is at its heaviest.
- Steer clear of tanning beds because UV rays can lead to skin cancer and wrinkles. Use a self-tanning product, but also wear sunscreen.
- Keep kids safe by reapplying sunscreen frequently with an SPF of at least 15, letting them play in the shade, and having them wear safety gear.
- Infants younger than six months old should never be exposed to direct sunlight and should always wear clothing and hats blocking UV rays.
- Adults should do routine self-examinations. It is a simple method to find anomalies.
- See your dermatologist, and get a full body scan once a year.
You may write for the following Topics
- Skin Care Problems
- Dry Skin
- Glowing Skin
- Oily Skin
- Face Packs And Masks
- Face Care Tips
- Beauty Secrets
- Skin Care Ideas
- Homemade Tips
- Bridal MakeUp
- Makeup Ideas
- Nail Art
- Eye Make-Up
- Mehandi Designs
- Celebrity Makeup
- Face Makeup
- Lip Make-Up
- Oily Hair Care
- Basic Hair Care
- Hair Care Ideas
- Hair Growth
- Hair Care Solutions
- Hair Fall
- Dry Hair Care
- Hair Treatment
- Hair Colour
Writing for Us: Guest Posting and Article Guidelines
You must follow and abide by these rules if you want to feature on beautystationhouse.com:
Send in a piece of writing that is at least 700 words long.
- The article has to go in-depth on its subject and include links.
- The connections cannot be for profit.
- The piece must be wholly original and distinct.
- The editor’s bio, found after the piece, permits it to contain a link to the author.
- The article must be formatted and ready to publish with titles and graphics.
How can you apply to be a guest blogger?
Please send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org after it has been written. We would adore informing about you.
When you submit it, our team will evaluate it for editing and ensure that it is original before getting in touch with you so that it may get published.
If your piece is popular, we’d happily include an author bio through a link to your website, blog, or business.
Thank you for sending your submissions; we look forward to receiving them!
1) Submissions may be accepted or rejected at the discretion of Beautystationhouse.com.
2) We also reserve the right to re-edit accepted content to fix grammar errors.
3) All information posted on the website is the sole property of Beautystationhouse.com. We will review submitted articles for plagiarism; if any are duplicates, we won’t publish them. Once we publish the article on our website, it won’t get published elsewhere.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We will contact you if you abide by our rules and connect to your desired website.