Skin Write for Us: Other internal organs exist in the body besides the heart and the brain. We also have one that we wear outside of the body. Humans typically weigh 8 pounds (3.6 kilos) and have skin that is 22 square feet (2 square meters) in size. In addition to keeping us appearing nice, this fleshy covering serves several other purposes. In actuality, we would vanish without it.
The body is shielded by the skin, which acts as a waterproof and insulating layer from dangerous substances, high temperatures, and ultraviolet rays. Also, it creates vitamin D, which aids in converting calcium into solid bones, and antibacterial compounds that help fight infections.
What are the Layers of the Skin?
The skin is of three layers of tissue:
- The top layer is called the epidermis.
- The middle layer is the dermis.
- The skin’s bottom or fatty layer is known as the hypodermis.
Functions of the Skin
Protection From The Environment
It is an essential function of the skin! The skin protects our tissues from pathogens like viruses and bacteria, and only orifices like the nose and mouth or breaks in the skin allow them to do so.
The skin is covered in nerves that communicate information about pressure, texture, heat, cold, pain, and pleasure to the brain. It permits us to react appropriately to our environment.
What are the different types of skin types?
- Arid skin
- Greasy skin
- Ordinary skin
- Mix-type skin
What Diseases and Conditions Affect the Skin?
Your skin is susceptible to various diseases since it serves as the body’s exterior defensive mechanism.
These are some examples:
- Examples of allergic reactions include contact dermatitis and poison ivy rashes.
- Examples of bug bites include bites from spiders, ticks, and mosquitoes.
- One variety of skin cancer is melanoma.
- An example of a skin condition is cellulitis.
- Skin conditions like vitiligo, eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Skin lesions include things like moles, freckles, and skin tags.
- Wounds, scars, and burns, including sunburns
You may write for the following Topics
- Skin Care Problems
- Dry Skin
- Glowing Skin
- Oily Skin
- Face Packs And Masks
- Face Care Tips
- Beauty Secrets
- Skin Care Ideas
- Homemade Tips
- Bridal MakeUp
- Makeup Ideas
- Nail Art
- Eye Make-Up
- Mehandi Designs
- Celebrity Makeup
- Face Makeup
- Lip Make-Up
- Oily Hair Care
- Basic Hair Care
- Hair Care Ideas
- Hair Growth
- Hair Care Solutions
- Hair Fall
- Dry Hair Care
- Hair Treatment
- Hair Colour
Writing for Us: Guest Posting and Article Guidelines
You must follow and abide by these rules if you want to feature on beautystationhouse.com:
Send in a piece of writing that is at least 700 words long.
- The article has to go in-depth on its subject and include links.
- The connections cannot be for profit.
- The piece must be wholly original and distinct.
- The editor’s bio, found after the piece, permits it to contain a link to the author.
- he article must be formatted and ready to publish with titles and graphics.
How can you apply to be a guest blogger?
Please send your article to email@example.com after it has been written. We would adore informing about you.
When you submit it, our team will evaluate it for editing and ensure that it is original before getting in touch with you so that it may get published.
If your piece is popular, we’d happily include an author bio with a link to your website, blog, or business.
Thank you for sending your submissions; we look forward to receiving them!
1) Submissions may be accepted or rejected at the discretion of Beautystationhouse.com.
2) We also reserve the right to re-edit accepted content to fix grammar errors.
3) All information posted on the website is the sole property of Beautystationhouse.com. We will review submitted articles for plagiarism; if any are duplicates, we won’t publish them. Once we publish the article on our website, it won’t get published elsewhere.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you if you abide by our rules and connect to your desired website.