Yoga Write for Us: If you believed that yoga was solely about contorting your body, it’s time to reconsider. Yoga entails much more. To put it simply, yoga is taking care of your body, mind, and breath.
Yoga, a 5,000-year-old corpus of Indian wisdom, derives from the Sanskrit word “yuj,” meaning “to combine or integrate.” Yoga focuses on bringing the body, mind, and breath into harmony through various pranayamas, yoga asanas (yoga positions), and meditation.
5 Benefits of Yog
1. Yoga increases flexibility, balance, and strength.
While holding a position can help improve strength, slow, deep breathing and movement warm up muscles and enhance blood flow.
Try it: Tree Pose
Hold the other foot at a right angle to your calf or above the knee (never on the knee) as you balance on one foot. While you balance for a minute, try to concentrate on one area in front of you.
2. Yoga helps with back pain relief.
Yoga is just as effective as simple stretching when it comes to reducing pain and enhancing mobility in those with lower back pain. The American College of Physicians suggests yoga as a first-line treatment for persistent low back pain.
Try it: Cat-Cow Pose
Go down on all fours and position your hands and knees so that they are under your shoulders and hips, respectively. First, breathe in a while, allowing your tummy to droop toward the floor. After that, exhale while drawing your navel towards your spine and arching your back like a cat stretching.
3. Yoga can ease arthritis symptoms.
According to a Johns Hopkins assessment of 11 recent research, gentle yoga has been demonstrated to lessen some discomfort associated with painful, swollen joints for people with arthritis.
4. Yoga benefits heart health.
Regular yoga may lower stress and overall inflammatory levels, promoting heart health. Yoga can also be used to treat a number of the hazard factors for heart disease, such as excessive blood pressure and obesity.
Try it: Downward Dog Pose
Go down on all fours, tuck your toes under, and raise your sitting bones to create a triangle-shaped position. Maintain a small knee bend and stretch your spine and tailbone simultaneously.
5. Yoga reduces you to helps you sleep better.
According to research, practicing bedtime yoga regularly might help you set the correct mood and get your body ready for sleep.
Try It: Legs-Up-the-Wall Pose
Keep your back on the floor and your sitting bones near the wall by sitting with your left side against a wall, turning softly to your right, and lifting your legs to rest against the wall. For five to fifteen minutes, you can stay in this position.
You may write for the following Topics
- Skin Care Problems
- Dry Skin
- Glowing Skin
- Oily Skin
- Face Packs And Masks
- Face Care Tips
- Beauty Secrets
- Skin Care Ideas
- Homemade Tips
- Bridal MakeUp
- Makeup Ideas
- Nail Art
- Eye Make-Up
- Mehandi Designs
- Celebrity Makeup
- Face Makeup
- Lip Make-Up
- Oily Hair Care
- Basic Hair Care
- Hair Care Ideas
- Hair Growth
- Hair Care Solutions
- Hair Fall
- Dry Hair Care
- Hair Treatment
- Hair Colour
Writing for Us: Guest Posting and Article Guidelines
You must follow and abide by these rules if you want to feature on beautystationhouse.com:
Send in a piece of writing that is at least 700 words long.
- The article has to go in-depth on its subject and include links.
- The connections cannot be for profit.
- The piece must be wholly original and distinct.
- The editor’s bio, found after the piece, permits it to contain a link to the author.
- The article must be formatted and ready to publish with titles and graphics.
How can you apply to be a guest blogger?
Please send your article to email@example.com after it has been written. We would adore informing about you.
When you submit it, our team will evaluate it for editing and ensure that it is original before getting in touch with you so that it may get published.
If your piece is popular, we’d happily include an author bio with a link to your website, blog, or business.
Thank you for sending your submissions; we look forward to receiving them!
1) Submissions may be accepted or rejected at the discretion of Beautystationhouse.com.
2) We also reserve the right to re-edit accepted content to fix grammar errors.
3) All information posted on the website is the sole property of Beautystationhouse.com. We will review submitted articles for plagiarism; if any are duplicates, we won’t publish them. Once we publish the article on our website, it won’t get published elsewhere.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you if you abide by our rules and connect to your desired website.