Best Lip Gloss – 6 best Lip Glosses To Choose
Best Lip Gloss
Best Lip Gloss: Lip glosses are more versatile than you thought, so it is good to determine the occasion and the type of look to wear.
To know if you have it, it is better to choose one with a soft tone. Transparent with glitter.
Here are the best Lip Glosses
1. Clarins Lip Gloss
- Its subtle tone, pleasant texture, and durability on the lip make it the perfect wedding lip gloss.
- Especially for brides who want to look youthful, delicate, and elegant on their big day. But it is also ideal for wearing on a day-to-day basis.
- It is that touch between looking still discreet and natural but being groomed.
2. Jolly Dim Makeup Lip Gloss
- If you want to go a shade above the natural lip color you already have, this nude trio will significantly help you.
- Although matte lip gloss sounds contradictory, two have a flatter base tone than the third.
- Which has a color and glitter base: One for every occasion and all skin types.
3. Collistar Lip Gloss
- Here are many proposals on the market, but if we always look for something, it is a durable finish on the lip, resisting gestures and disappearing the second.
- It not only does that, it elegantly fades without spreading over your face. The pink base and slight glitter give a youthful and fresh vibe.
4. L’Oréal Paris Gloss Glam Shine 6H Lip Gloss
- Fair skin is favored by soft pinks, which look at natural lips that are sought daily.
- Plus, with its hint of shine, this formula also adds the illusion of fuller, fuller lips.
- It is super comfortable due to its soft texture and can last up to 6 hours on the lip.
5. Bourjois Transparent Lip Gloss
- Never confuse lip balm with lip gloss; the former usually is dermatological and not cosmetic and focuses on hydration.
- This cosmetic lip gloss is formulated with lip balm, which leaves lips highly hydrated.
- It includes Vitamins E and C and antioxidants; thus, it protects the lips for up to 8 hours.
6. NYX Sheer Lip Gloss
- It is not the typical transparent lip gloss, and the added glitter gives it a little twist that allows us to highlight the lips when we feel festive for more risky looks.
- It goes for everything to make an impact on New Year’s Eve and even for costumes!
- It is ideal for placing on the bare lip or after a lipstick of any color.
Also Read: Makeup Tips for Asian Skin – 7 Makeup Tips