Diamond rings write for us: There are numerous ways to categorize diamond rings, but the most popular ones include design, setting type, diamond shape and cut, and band material. Now let’s examine each of these categories of diamond rings.
Diamond Ring Types by Design and Number of Stones
The most often seen diamond ring types are solitaire rings with side stones and pave diamond rings.
Solitaire rings are made with a single diamond in the setting, usually held by prongs, although other mountings, such as the bezel setting or tension setting, are also used.
Rings with side stones have one center diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds.
The three-stone ring, which contains a diamond in the center and two stones on either side, is one of the most well-liked types of side-stone rings.
Pave rings include tiny metal prongs resembling metal droplets that hold the little diamonds in place on the band. Such a ring may be constructing solely of tiny pave-set diamonds or include a larger single stone, a center diamond, and side stones, depending on its design.
You may write for the following Topics
- Skin Care Problems
- Dry Skin
- Glowing Skin
- Oily Skin
- Face Packs And Masks
- Face Care Tips
- Beauty Secrets
- Skin Care Ideas
- Homemade Tips
- Bridal MakeUp
- Makeup Ideas
- Nail Art
- Eye Make-Up
- Mehandi Designs
- Celebrity Makeup
- Face Makeup
- Lip Make-Up
- Oily Hair Care
- Basic Hair Care
- Hair Care Ideas
- Hair Growth
- Hair Care Solutions
- Hair Fall
- Dry Hair Care
- Hair Treatment
- Hair Colour
Writing for Us: Guest Posting and Article Guidelines
You must follow and abide by these rules if you want to feature on beautystationhouse.com:
Send in a piece of writing that is at least 700 words long.
- The article has to go in-depth on its subject and include links.
- The connections cannot be for profit.
- The piece must be wholly original and distinct.
- The editor’s bio, found after the piece, permits it to contain a link to the author.
- The article must be formatted and ready to publish with titles and graphics.
How can you apply to be a guest blogger?
Please send your article to email@example.com after it has been written. We would adore informing about you.
When you submit it, our team will evaluate it for editing and ensure that it is original before getting in touch with you so that it may get published.
If your piece is popular, we’d happily include an author bio through a link to your website, blog, or business.
Thank you for sending your submissions; we look forward to receiving them!
1) Submissions may be accepted or rejected at the discretion of Beautystationhouse.com.
2) We also reserve the right to re-edit accepted content to fix grammar errors.
3) All information posted on the website is the sole property of Beautystationhouse.com. We will review submitted articles for plagiarism; if any are duplicates, we won’t publish them. Once we publish the article on our website, it won’t get published elsewhere.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you if you abide by our rules and connect to your desired website.