Sunglasses write for Us: Using sunglasses to shield your eyes from the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation is the single most significant reason to do so. Severe eye conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration have been related to prolonged UV exposure.
Why do your eyes need sun protection?
It’s crucial to shield your eyes from the sun’s harmful rays. When outside during the day, put on sunglasses that block approximately 100% of UV radiation (known as UV 400 protection). Sunglasses are a safety measure to wear even in gloomy weather. You cannot rely on clouds to block UV radiation from entering the atmosphere.
Three forms of Harmful UV Radiation
Three different forms of UV radiation can harm your eyes. Each type has unique traits and potential outcomes:
The most dangerous UVC rays for your eyes are those with the highest energy content. Fortunately, the Earth’s ozone layer shields the surface from most UVC rays. But, if the ozone layer is destroyed, UVC rays might very easily result in significant health issues.
The ozone layer in the atmosphere also filters some of the lower-energy UVB rays. Other UVB rays do, however, pass through. Exposure to UVB radiation has been linked to several severe eye disorders. They include pinguecula, pterygium, and photokeratitis (snow blindness).
UVA rays are the least energetic of the three types of UV radiation. Nevertheless, UVA rays can pass past your cornea and into the interior of your eye, where the lens and retina are located. Moreover, excessive UVA radiation has been linked to the developing of particular types of cataracts and may contribute to macular degeneration.
You may write for the following Topics
- Skin Care Problems
- Dry Skin
- Glowing Skin
- Oily Skin
- Face Packs And Masks
- Face Care Tips
- Beauty Secrets
- Skin Care Ideas
- Homemade Tips
- Bridal MakeUp
- Makeup Ideas
- Nail Art
- Eye Make-Up
- Mehandi Designs
- Celebrity Makeup
- Face Makeup
- Lip Make-Up
- Oily Hair Care
- Basic Hair Care
- Hair Care Ideas
- Hair Growth
- Hair Care Solutions
- Hair Fall
- Dry Hair Care
- Hair Treatment
- Hair Colour
Writing for Us: Guest Posting and Article Guidelines
You must follow and abide by these rules if you want to feature on beautystationhouse.com:
Send in a piece of writing that is at least 700 words long.
- The article has to go in-depth on its subject and include links.
- The connections cannot be for profit.
- The piece must be wholly original and distinct.
- The editor’s bio, found after the piece, permits it to contain a link to the author.
- The article must be formatted and ready to publish with titles and graphics.
How can you apply to be a guest blogger?
Please send your article to email@example.com after it has been written. We would adore informing about you.
When you submit it, our team will evaluate it for editing and ensure that it is original before getting in touch with you so that it may get published.
If your piece is popular, we’d happily include an author bio through a link to your website, blog, or business.
Thank you for sending your submissions; we look forward to receiving them!
1) Submissions may be accepted or rejected at the discretion of Beautystationhouse.com.
2) We also reserve the right to re-edit accepted content to fix grammar errors.
3) All information posted on the website is the sole property of Beautystationhouse.com. We will review submitted articles for plagiarism; if any are duplicates, we won’t publish them. Once we publish the article on our website, it won’t get published elsewhere.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you if you abide by our rules and connect to your desired website.