Honest Beauty Tinted Eye Cream: This item is a very light-tinted eye cream rather than concealer. Young people would benefit from it. I saw this on Racheal Ray, who seemed to think highly of the concealer. Not at all. The product is too light to make an impact, even as an under-eye cream.
How To Use
Put a little under each eye. Use concealer style by gently dabbing into the skin.
Precautions: Keep your distance from your eyes. If there is contact, thoroughly rinse with water. If irritation develops, stop using the product and see a doctor.
- Instantly diffuses dark circles
- Brightens and hydrates
- Dermatologist Tested
- Vegan + Cruelty-free
- EGW Certified
- 100% tree-free paper carton
- Illuminating Pearl: brighten
- Hyaluronic Acid + Squalane: hydrate + moisturize
- Subtle Tint/Pigment: diffuse dark circles
Plastic Tube: 51% PCR.
Carton: Tree-free paper & recyclable. They are recycled as paper.
HOW TO RECYCLE:
Remove the cap and pump from the tube.
- Discard the cap and pump.
- Toss the cap and pump it into the waste bin.
- Cleanout tube.
- Curious to learn more, check out Your Local Recycling Center. For the US only.
- Mineral Oil
The Story Behind Honest Beauty
The Honest Company, founded by actress Jessica Alba, initially focused on using clean materials in baby and home goods. With the introduction of the Honest Beauty tinted eye cream range of eco-friendly skincare, hair care, and cosmetics in 2015, the company’s product offering grew.
What’s Inside Honest Beauty Skin Care?
As previously stated, Honest Beauty tinted eye cream places a high premium on creating non-toxic products. As a result, the company has developed the NO ListTM, a list of more than 2,500 chemicals and materials they have decided not to use in their products.
The line mixes safe synthetics like vitamin C and retinoids with naturally produced components, including seed oils, shea butter, and plant extracts. You should include both of these components in your skincare regimen.
- Even if vitamin C comes quite close, there is no such thing as a magic cure for aging. Its potent antioxidant properties save your skin from the environment’s damaging belongings of free radicals.
- Moreover, vitamin C improves luminosity, evens out skin tone, and aids in the fading of dark spots. As if that weren’t enough, studies show that applying vitamin C to the skin can drastically reverse structural changes brought on by aging by regulating the production of collagen and elastin.
Dermatologists and skin specialists consistently advocate retinoids as the best anti-aging chemicals. Clinical studies have shown them to reduce the appearance of healthy lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, rehydrate the skin, and reduce the size of enlarged pores.
- The only drawback? Retinoids frequently cause adverse reactions like dryness, peeling, and skin inflammation.
- The Honestly Pure Retinyl Serum from Honest Beauty contains the vitamin A derivative retinyl linoleate.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Propanediol, Squalane, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Jojoba Esters, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
However, the collection has a few unusual substances, including Mondo grass in the Honest Beauty Relax + Heal Melting Balm and glucosyl gallic acid (Brightenyl) in the Honest Beauty Vitamin C Radiance Serum.
- Many of the skincare products from Honest Beauty contain fragrant essential oils that should be kept in mind because they can potentially cause contact allergies, skin irritation, and even skin damage.
- Approximately 80 essential oils have reportedly triggered contact allergies, according to a 2016 article in the academic journal Dermatitis.
- It is because all fragrance compounds, natural or synthetic, impart aroma through a volatile reaction, and this natural reaction nearly always results in a skin-sensitizing reaction.
- Even if you don’t experience severe reactions to the substance, daily damage may happen. Ultimately, this can result in minor skin issues in the near term and more serious ones in the long run.
Also Read: Urban Decay Junkie Vice Palette