What is urban decay, Junkie?
Dark teal with a glitter finish in a very calm tone is called Urban Decay Junkie capsule. It is a permanent eyeliner with a suggested retail price of $22 and a volume of 0.04 oz. A vibrant eyeliner pencil in a variety of colors. Apply color that won’t budge during your busy, nonstop day!
Urban Decay Junkie Vice Lipstick Palette
The limited edition Urban Decay Junkie Vice Lipstick Palette ($35.00 for 0.24 oz.) has 12 lipstick pans in every color from the company’s standard color pallet. There are two versions available, and three colors cross over between the two palettes: 714, Big Bang, and Firebird.
Junkie has a few less “conventional” colors and a slightly more relaxed tone, especially in the second row. This palette will only be available at Sephora, and I don’t know exactly when it will go on sale in September.
- Retailing for $17.00 and weighing 0.11 oz, a full-sized Vice Lipstick costs $154.55 per ounce. The palette costs $35 and weighs 0.24 oz, or $145.83/oz, which is impressive, considering I had assumed it could be more expensive per ounce.
- Yet, one could easily see the value of 12 shades for just $1 more than the price of two full-sized shades.
- The value can also be calculated as $2.92 per shade by counting the number of shades. Also, the palette comes with a twist-up lip brush, which certainly has some use.
- urban decay junkie capsule: Yet while not everyone will use a brush or take the extra time to apply their lip colors, it is crucial to consider your habits and preferences. Furthermore, it is not as portable as keeping one shade in your bag for daily touch-ups.
- The palette is still medium, but I believe it is compact enough to travel with. It is a fantastic value if you prefer to apply your lipstick with a brush (or don’t mind doing so), plan to carry the palette around, and aren’t concerned about touch-ups.
- I purchased this palette during a deal to test out several Urban Decay lipstick shades in various finishes to see if I liked the brand’s lipstick formulas. As a beauty newbie, it allowed me to experiment with my preferred lipstick kinds, comfort matte, matte, and cream.
- Moreover, it was a perfect method to test out nudes, purples, and berry tones, which may be tricky to determine whether they will complement my skin tone. It was a wise investment that allowed me to venture outside my comfort zone without going over budget. The plastic divider is excellent, and the container is well-made.
- It would be an excellent product for folks who like to experiment with different shades, but since none of the colors last remarkably long, it is not practical to use as an everyday lipstick.
- It can be helpful if you’re a makeup artist looking for extra colors. Although the lipstick brush was of decent quality, I wouldn’t say I like using a brush to apply lipstick.
- Overall, the colors range from excellent to fantastic; the poorest colors are Junkie and Whip. I’ve never been able to get studded to be completely opaque; nevertheless, I like using it as a top coat.
- Since they’re excellent, I’ll be buying the complete versions of Safe Word, Carnal, Wrath, Disturbed, and Firebird.
- While there are colors repeated from other palettes, if you already own other Urban Decay lip palettes, I would only recommend purchasing this one if you truly adore the colors that are exclusive to it.
1. Where can I buy Urban Decay?
Urban Decay is offered through our retail partners, Urban Decay locations, and UrbanDecay.com. Find the store closest to you with our store locator!
2. Can you send samples of your products?
I’m sorry, but we do not currently send samples without a purchase. At Aeras, we offer samples as an online gift with purchase or once we launch a new line of featured products. Sign up for our email list by clicking here to be included in these future offers.
Also Read: Nail Polish for Promising Young Woman