What is the urban decay lipstick palette from Junkie Vice?
The limited edition Urban Team Junkie Vice Lipstick Palette ($35.00 for 0.24 oz.) has 12 lipstick pans in every color from the company’s standard color pallet.
There are two versions available, and three shades (714, Big Bang, and Firebird) cross over between the two palettes.
Is it just me, or do the lipsticks in LE lipstick palettes often seem a touch off? Do they behave and function differently than they would if they were delivering via a tube? Who knows? They can pour them into a pan rather than a bullet to see if anything changes.
- I’m aware that many beauty artists claim that using a lip brush when applying lipstick makes it last longer and look better. Alright, I see some of that occurring, but not enough for me to go for a lip brush every time I apply lipstick.
- With this one, however, I’ll do it for the new Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette from Urban Decay.
- It costs $35, is VERY EXCELLENT, and is now offered in the 2017 Christmas collection.
- Twelve shades of UD Vice Lipstick are included, six of which are brand-new and six re-promotes from the permanent range. The Vices, by the way, are pretty much the ish. They have an array of distinct finishes and are crazily creamy and silky.
- Urban Team Vice Lipstick Palette – The ones in this palette, by the way, function just as well as the ones in the tubes.
- There is no sheen or sparkle on the six on the bottom row. It all have matte or cream finishes. The hues in the bottom row have metallic or glittery counterparts, while the six in the top row are their complementary, sparklier cousins.
- I’ll admit it; I’m still in awe of how smoothly these lipsticks seem on my lips. None of them appear uneven, and they are all highly pigmented.
- Big Bang occasionally appears to be a little risky. It’s the only one, albeit I don’t think it’s as smooth as the Big Bang that comes in a tube. The rest of these generally have excellent looks and function well. These have an incredible creamy sensation, don’t settle into my lip lines, and don’t cause my lips to get dry.
- Moreover, the included brush is fantastic, which is strange because I typically believe the tiny brushes with lip palettes are too small, awkward, and never feel quite right.
- But this one is telescopic and stretches, giving it some length. It also feels nice in my palm. It applies perfectly because the brush head is smooth, solid, and comprehensive.
- The new colors are Banger, Rapid Talk, Spark, CSB, Tame, and Shallow. The re-promotes are Amulet, Big Bang, Backtalk, Double Team, 714, and Mad.
- The sleekest lip palette I’ve used in a very long time is this one. I also don’t use lip palettes. At all. However, I guess I am currently using this palette.
How can I track my order?
An email with a shipping confirmation will be sent to you after placing your order. Your tracking number can be found in that email or on your
Where can I buy Urban Decay?
Urban Decay is offered through our retail partners, Urban Decay locations, and UrbanDecay.com. Find the store closest to you with our store locator!
Can you send samples of your products?
I’m sorry, but we do not currently send out samples without a purchase. At times, we offer samples as an online gift with purchase or when we launch a new line of featured products. Sign up for our email list by clicking here to be included in these future offers.
Also Read: White Eyeliner Along Your Waterline